Now that kitten season has begun, we want to emphasize the importance of spaying and neutering your pets more than ever.
In addition to preventing unwanted litters, spaying and neutering offer numerous other benefits, which we’ll present in the image. While we’re at it, let’s debunk some common misconceptions:
- No, your pet doesn’t need to have a litter of babies in its lifetime.
- No, keeping your pet indoors doesn’t mean you should skip spaying or neutering.
- No, spaying or neutering your pet won’t lead to the extinction of all animals.
- No, your male pet won’t lose its masculinity.
- No, spaying or neutering won’t make them fat; sedentary lifestyles and overfeeding are the culprits.
Spaying and neutering are of utmost importance. Please don’t ignore this vital aspect of responsible pet ownership!